Lettings Service 9.6% of rent (Inc VAT) includes the following:
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with landlords’ guidelines.
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals.
- Carry out accompanied viewings.
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with the landlords’ guidelines.
- Advise on refurbishment.
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents.
- Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices.
- Collect and remit initial months’ rent.
- Collect and hold Security Deposit in a nominated client account.
- Provide tenant with method of payment.
- Arrange and negotiate any subsequent renewals.
Rent collection 12% of rent (Inc VAT) includes the following:
- Collect and remit the rent received.
- Make any HMRC deduction until Inland Revenue Approval obtained (if applicable).
Fully managed: 14.4% of rent (Inc VAT) includes the following:
- Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions.
- Deduct commission and other works.
- Undertake regular inspection visits annually and notify landlord of the outcome.
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors.
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy term.
- Arrange check out report, advise on proposed deductions, mediate between landlord and tenant on Deposit disputes, submit unresolved disputes to The Dispute Service.
Additional Fees and Charges
- Tenancy Set Up Fee (landlord's share). Drafting Tenancy Agreement, amending terms, arranging inventory and check out report: £225.00 (inc VAT).
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme Fee. Register the Deposit with The Dispute Service (TDS) and provide Tenant and Landlord with certificate: £60.00 (inc VAT).
- Inventory Fee (Landlord's share). Dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and outbuildings and provider used: From £144 (inc VAT).
Tenant Find: 9.6% (inc VAT). Rent Collection: 12% (inc VAT). Fully Managed: 14.4% (inc VAT).
- Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market condition and advise the landlord .
- Negotiate with tenant.
- Direct tenant to make payment change as appropriate.
- Update the tenancy agreement.
- Serve Section 13 Notice if tenancy is on a rolling monthly basis.
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Client Money Protection (CMP) is provided by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (A.R.L.A.)